03 May 2013 | Tagged as: Articles
Tips On Resume Writing
Find the list of some of the important tips on writing a perfect resume that will bring good number of interview calls and jobs for you.
- Use the headings and titles that are appropriate for the job you are applying for. Like giving more stress on the marketing skills rather than accounting ones if you are applying for the post of a Sales Executive.
- Make an attractive and eye-catching CV.
- Make meaningful but to the point content that describes your skills and experience the best.
- Use professional and powerful language but not the kind of language that you will use while writing to your friend.
- Go through the job ad very carefully several times to know what exactly the recruiter is looking for.
- Wisely try and offer the employer more then he has put up in his ad.
- Explain to the recruiter how your skills and experience will benefit his organization.
- Be very clear about the salary that you expect depending on your career history.
- Arrange the resume in such a way that the positive and strong points are mentioned first followed by the less important ones.
- Make a flexible resume that can be used for multiple job openings.
See Also :
Republished by Blog Post Promoter